POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : waves of stone, close up : waves of stone, close up Server Time
6 Aug 2024 14:14:36 EDT (-0400)
  waves of stone, close up
From: Tek
Date: 27 Nov 2006 03:53:14
Message: <456aa77a@news.povray.org>
I put the camera somewhere more interesting, and tweaked the lighting and
atmosphere a bit. Though this much higher-res image shows up some errors in
the clouds. Also this view shows some obvious levitating rocks, and I'm not
so fond of the boring grey rock texture...

Anyway, still looks pretty dramatic so I thought I'd show it :)

I'm probably going to use it as a backdrop for some 2D stuff in photoshop,
with some figures on the overhang on the left.
--
Tek
http://evilsuperbrain.com

Post a reply to this message